Sale 1 Fortis Foreclosure Sale: 60,358+/- SF Warehouse & Office Facility on 1.96+/- Acres (22445 Powers Court, Sterling, VA)
SVN/Motleys is proud to make available at a public foreclosure sale, 22445 Powers Court. The Property is a highly functional, warehouse & office building totaling 60,358+/- SF on 1.96+/- acres . The property is conveniently located just off Route 28, in proximity to Dulles Airport. 2016 Tax Assessment: $6,414,040
Built in 2004, the property is comprised of 22,609+/- SF of office on two floors and 37,749+/- SF of warehouse.
- Zoning: PD-IP 93’ Revised | Assessor’s Parcel No. 045‐47‐4846‐000
- Clear Height: 22’ - 24’
- Column Spacing: 60’ x 30’
- 4 Drive in Doors - 6 Loading Docks
- Parking: 2/1,000 SF (76 Total Spaces)
- 14,400+/- SF Currently Leased for $93,600+/- / per Year
- Excellent market conditions; continued rental rate growth with extremely low vacancy
- Higher density uses surround - infill location with quality retail, hospitality and abundant rooftops
- Excellent location in proximity to Dulles Airport
- Roof: Metal panels over rigid insulation on steel joists.
- Windows: Glass window line on two levels on the western side of thebuilding.
- Doors: The entrance to the building has multiple plate glass doors. Service doors in the warehouse are metal. The interior doors in the office area are hollow core wood.
- HVAC: The building has package HVAC that provides heating and cooling to the finished office areas. The warehouse is heated with suspended gas‐fired heaters but is not air‐conditioned.
- Plumbing System: The building has two centrally located restrooms in the first and second floors of the office area. Each restroom has four stalls and three sinks. Additional single toilet restrooms are located in the warehouse. A two‐fixture bathroom with shower is located in the executive office. The building is fully sprinklered.
- Elevators & Stairs: Two interior stairwells provide access to the second floor office area. An elevator also provides access to the second floor of the office area.
- The front of the building was constructed facing the rear property line. The warehouse area faces the street frontage. The building has a front reception area, multiple perimeter windowed offices and large open areas in the middle that are furnished with cubicles. The second floor office is partitioned into large work areas, a kitchen, and perimeter private offices.
- Interior Finishes The subject has a good quality of interior finish with carpet, painted sheetrock demising walls, tile, and suspended
acoustical ceilings. Lighting is provided by 2’ x 4’ florescent ceiling fixtures. The warehouse lighting is provided by 400 watt metal halide fixtures.
- Occupancy The subject’s 14,400+/- square foot warehouse addition is leased to a single tenant until November 2024. The remainder of the space was previously owner‐occupied but is now vacant.
- Site improvements include the paved, landscaped and lighted parking lot and sidewalks along the street frontage.